Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Retardid Policeman..so wrong.. so very wrong

Ok... I am almost afraid to post this... but since it made it on BluTube.. well I guess I can come out of the closet..





This is a series of videos called "Retardid Policeman"... It is irreverant, politically incorrect, and offensive to say the least... I peed my pants when I saw it... but I guess it is an aquired taste because my wife is mad at me whenever I talk about it...



The real reason I bring it up is because she ran into some cops from another agency the other day and they kept quoting one of the episodes to her and each other.... "Let's go TAZY CRAZY!!"



HAHA it's not just me! So at the very real risk of offending a lot of the poeple here I am going to add a couple links of the more offensive/funny episodes...

Retaded and Racist ---> http://www.mediocrefilms.com/retarded4.html (sorry LAPD)

TAZY CRAZY!-----> http://www.mediocrefilms.com/retarded8.html (now more popular to say than DEE DEE DEE!!! I am waiting to get it as a ring tone!)

WARNING: PLEASE direct your hate mail to the people who made these films...NOT ME. I am only mentioning it because it seems to be a mini-phenomenon here in my area... that being said... LET"S GET TAZY CRAZY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment