Thursday, May 15, 2008

Funny Stuff on BluTube

Nothing exciting happened this week... no matter how hard I tried.

I stopped a woman and cited her for driving on suspension for the third time... I promised her last time that I would take her to jail next time I stop her.... well the only thing that changed is her route home...


The last two cites were for the week before... each time I stop her is VERY late at night... The first time I stopped her she had a spoon used for IV drug use in the car... the second time I stopped her the passenger had a bunch of warrants....

I don't know... I just didn't feel good about taking her to jail... she is just too nice... I guess when I stop her it's like seeing an old friend now.

I also stopped a car coming from a home known for C/S (controlled substance) and burglaries... she sure had quite a collection of mini torches, gloves, bolt cutters and misc items...

However although I am sure the driver was a crack head and a burglar... I cannot prove it. The best I can do is take really good notes and pass on info to the dicks.. (detectives).

For your enjoyment here is a fun video I found on BluTube. For those of you who don't know what BluTube is you should go check it out... great stuff.. both for humor and training.

Funny OC Training Video.


For whatever reason Blogger doesn't want to play these videos... if there are any problems just click on this link to watch it on BluTube

http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip.aspx?key=B66442FDD37B7313

Be Safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment