Tuesday, November 20, 2007

DUI BOOK



This week has been pretty slow so far. Nothing like last week. I am currently on GRAVES and work 10 hour shifts from Saturday to Tuesday. Then I get 3 days off before I get to "go out and play" again.
Last week was fun. That Saturday I went to jail 3 times! My personal record. The arrests were a Disorderly Conduct and Intoxication arrest (I am screening through the county for agg assault), a warrant (after interviewed for prescription drug theft) and an alcohol DUI. I would have gone 4 times if I would have ran my theft "victim for 29's".... dumb me!



Since things are so slow I will let everyone in on a project I am starting. A BOOK! ... I will tell you about it because I was going to publish it through a non-profit and distribute it for low or no-cost and purely for the benefit of police officers.
The basic idea is a guide book with your best tips or experiences for finding and detecting a DUI (both drug and alcohol). I need the stuff that isn't in the NHTSA manual, you know the PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE.

I need tips like:
  • Watch for Drivers staring straight ahead and talk out the corner of mouth
  • Ways drivers can cheat on the SFST (sorry civilians I will not be posting any here!)

Please email me at Contact@UtahCop.com with your suggestions. DO NOT POST!
This will be a published book so be sure to leave your real name and Department so I can give you appropriate credit. (If you want to be anonymous just make up a cool name and give an approximate location like.... Officer Richard Stryker from Central Wasatch Front) or something like that.

Don't forget to send in your submissions... you could be FAMOUS!!! or not... either way it would be pretty cool...




0 comments:

Post a Comment