Monday, June 14, 2010

Get a Free 5.11 Tactical Knife!

It has been a long time!

This Blog was down and hidden for a long time because some officers I worked with did not like it.  My Admin talked to me and "Told" me to remove it, without "telling" me.... WINK WINK...NUDGE NUDGE!

Well after a Regime Change, a much friendlier admin doesn't care what I write about off duty.

So what is the FIRST thing I am going to write about after being away for so long???

How about... A FREE KNIFE!

Yeah we all love free stuff, and Cop's Closet is having a sale this month where you buy a pair of 5.11 Tactical Boots and you get a Free 5.11 Side Kick Boot Knife!

This knife can be worn on your ankle or strapped into MOLLE webbing, on your duty belt or around your neck! It comes with a tough polymer sheath with a Velcro strap and break away chain necklace.

This knife is not a cheap promo knife, but 5.11's most popular knife which sells at $45!

You need to act fast though, because this deal ends July 1st and there is only a limited quantity...


2 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME deal! I see on the website they are also offering Free Shipping and a Free American Flag Patch...

    This means I could buy the cheapest 5.11 Boot (the 5.11 Speed 6) and get the knife for free?

    That is like buying the knife and getting the boots for $20!!

    ....Wait a sec... and there is No limit on how many Boot/Free Knife packages I can get!!

    SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog and so unique, thanks for your posts.
    Just in case you might be interested in having your personal website analyzed just try some of the online tools such as:

    http://url-on.com/get/personal+website/

    if any other free promotions ideas pls reply.

    ReplyDelete